Killing monti cap

ChrisfromBrick

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
3,556
Reaction score
4,903
Location
Brick, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don’t like my monti cap taking over my rock work. Does anyone have any hacks on killing it without pulling out the rock and scraping it off? Thanks!

This isn’t just exposed hanging off. It is wrapping around my rocks all encrusted. No bueno
 
Not a good solution but I find alk swings can kill monti’s.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new