Killing Time Reading Thread Topic Misdirections

  • Thread starter Thread starter ADAM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
5,627
Reaction score
6,924
Location
Nashville NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Occasionally I see these threads with big reply numbers and start reading to notice along the way the thread labeled "Help with pH at night" turned into a thread that should be labeled "My dog likes cat food"! Im not fussing about it a bit, just an observation. I enjoy seeing the turn in some of the threads. I was really just wondering if anyone else noticed this happening and enjoyed killing a time reading through the threads?
 
Definitely while in the bathroom. I read alot of my threads.

Also my dog doesn't like cat food. But he will eat there poop all day long. And occasionally roll in it, that's not a fun bath time btw.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new