Kind of new guy

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
Welcome.gif
 
Hi all. Joined here 5 years ago and have been lurking on the sideline. Just a thanks to all the forum members for all their great knowledge and info. Just starting to get into soft corals. 55 gallon
850_0231-7.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined. This is a great hobby to share with others! I brought my boyfriend and daughter into the hobby.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you, if you are in US:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This might help you find people local to you, if you are outside USA:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/global-local-reef-club-discussion.634/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
The first couple of posts are always the hardest. It's all downhill now. Welcome to non-lurker status and nice tank.

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new