Kinda new, kinda not

Tmart83

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
39
Location
Arkansas
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to reefing forums, well forums in general I guess. Started up my 135gal mixed reef about 8 months ago now. Had a 8 year break after a heater fried my last tank and a move shortly after that. Currently live in Northwest Arkansas and started up again after a friend set one up and started asking me questions!! Been throwing money at it ever since. I know enough to get in trouble and I love leaning more about reefing. I always get bored quickly and with this there's always something new and more learning. Tank info, 135gal mixed reef, mostly soft and LPS with a few sticks, nothing too fancy yet being a fairly new setup. Only added fish and coral about 4 months ago. Orphek atlantik led's, nero 3 and nero 5 powerheads eoth a couple reefbuilders for backup. Only running skimmer and live rock in sump and skimmer runs a couple days a week for now with no issues. Picture from about 2 months ago. A few new things since then.. Glad to be here and learn more!!

20210209_182645.jpg
 
New to reefing forums, well forums in general I guess. Started up my 135gal mixed reef about 8 months ago now. Had a 8 year break after a heater fried my last tank and a move shortly after that. Currently live in Northwest Arkansas and started up again after a friend set one up and started asking me questions!! Been throwing money at it ever since. I know enough to get in trouble and I love leaning more about reefing. I always get bored quickly and with this there's always something new and more learning. Tank info, 135gal mixed reef, mostly soft and LPS with a few sticks, nothing too fancy yet being a fairly new setup. Only added fish and coral about 4 months ago. Orphek atlantik led's, nero 3 and nero 5 powerheads eoth a couple reefbuilders for backup. Only running skimmer and live rock in sump and skimmer runs a couple days a week for now with no issues. Picture from about 2 months ago. A few new things since then.. Glad to be here and learn more!!

20210209_182645.jpg
Looks great! Welcome!

Seems you have helper trying to photo bomb. Here whole family comes by at different times to see our tank - its cut down on tv, videos and computer games with our 13 year old as well as 76 year old grandma also living with us!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Looks great! Welcome!

Seems you have helper trying to photo bomb. Here whole family comes by at different times to see our tank - its cut down on tv, videos and computer games with our 13 year old as well as 76 year old grandma also living with us!
Ya thats my 2yr old! He knows what most everything in there is called. He loves to help more than the other 2 older ones. Any time I play with stuff he's always right there on his step watching and learning along with me. I tell my wife it's for "science class" since we homeschool!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new