Kinda new to reef keeping

Looks amazing to me! Welcome aboard!
82d9c1f63cc16a92129e3d4472d91f33.jpeg
 
I like the huge nem
Yeah it likes to be the star of the show, oral disk is probably 5 inches in diameter when it fully opens up and my clownfish pair currently wants nothing to do with it. I'm assuming it's because the nem is actually upside down in a cave, loves it there and has never moved, even after a complete tank move 15 minutes across town about 2 weeks ago. Luckily had a 100% success rate nothing died. Thought for sure the nem would move and cause some chaos.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new