- Joined
- Dec 21, 2018
- Messages
- 193
- Reaction score
- 62
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
Dumb question, what's the difference between this King Kong and a doughboy? They look the same to mePic of momma![]()

I sent you a pmDo you have any more king kong bounce that you are selling? I am looking to buy some.
honestly bro, i bought that as a doughboy. Got told it was a king kong from high end bounce collectors, and sold it off. I still believe it was a doughboy but i’m going off their foot and just ended up buying a lineaged doughboyDumb question, what's the difference between this King Kong and a doughboy? They look the same to me![]()
Lol glad I'm not the only onehonestly bro, i bought that as a doughboy. Got told it was a king kong from high end bounce collectors, and sold it off. I still believe it was a doughboy but i’m going off their foot and just ended up buying a lineaged doughboy
From what i know though the main difference is just that the shape of the orange blotching on the bubbles, most king kongs don’t have that but i still have a momma that came from that mushroom and i just sell it as a king kongLol glad I'm not the only one
Not at the moment, some people i need to get to first and i will have some after thatwondering if you have any of these for sale currently?