• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

King Kong Bounce mushroom

Item Price
135
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Benevolent

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2018
Messages
193
Reaction score
62
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
IMG_6943.jpeg
IMG_6839.jpeg
Have this King kong bounce about 1.75” big.
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Do you have any more king kong bounce that you are selling? I am looking to buy some.
 
Dumb question, what's the difference between this King Kong and a doughboy? They look the same to me 😅
honestly bro, i bought that as a doughboy. Got told it was a king kong from high end bounce collectors, and sold it off. I still believe it was a doughboy but i’m going off their foot and just ended up buying a lineaged doughboy
 
honestly bro, i bought that as a doughboy. Got told it was a king kong from high end bounce collectors, and sold it off. I still believe it was a doughboy but i’m going off their foot and just ended up buying a lineaged doughboy
Lol glad I'm not the only one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new