Kite we Built

zgetman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kite.jpg
I would like to share with you guys a project I did with my Royal Rangers group at Church.

I wanted a cool kite project for my Royal Rangers to get involved with and I found a cool write up about a Chinese Dragon Caterpillar Kite Design. So I researched a few different builds and figured out the best way for our group to build the kite. I did a full write up on instructables.com on how we built this kite. Here is the link. How-To-Build-a-Chinese-Dragon-Caterpiller-Kite. The video that is attached to the instructable is actually really short and I wanted to make it longer but my phone died and I could not get a better one. This kite is awesome when it flies in the air. We had it flying really good after 3 attempts.

I decided while I was on instructables to go ahead and enter the design in a contest and I was wondering, if you guys would help me out and vote for it. I would appreciate the help. The link to vote is here,http://www.instructables.com/contest...14/#loginModal All you have to do is click on the vote button under the kite picture. Thanks in advance

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 39 42.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back