Kite we Built

  • Thread starter Thread starter zgetman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zgetman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2014
Messages
35
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kite.jpg
I would like to share with you guys a project I did with my Royal Rangers group at Church.

I wanted a cool kite project for my Royal Rangers to get involved with and I found a cool write up about a Chinese Dragon Caterpillar Kite Design. So I researched a few different builds and figured out the best way for our group to build the kite. I did a full write up on instructables.com on how we built this kite. Here is the link. How-To-Build-a-Chinese-Dragon-Caterpiller-Kite. The video that is attached to the instructable is actually really short and I wanted to make it longer but my phone died and I could not get a better one. This kite is awesome when it flies in the air. We had it flying really good after 3 attempts.

I decided while I was on instructables to go ahead and enter the design in a contest and I was wondering, if you guys would help me out and vote for it. I would appreciate the help. The link to vote is here,http://www.instructables.com/contest...14/#loginModal All you have to do is click on the vote button under the kite picture. Thanks in advance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new