Kite we Built

zgetman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kite.jpg
I would like to share with you guys a project I did with my Royal Rangers group at Church.

I wanted a cool kite project for my Royal Rangers to get involved with and I found a cool write up about a Chinese Dragon Caterpillar Kite Design. So I researched a few different builds and figured out the best way for our group to build the kite. I did a full write up on instructables.com on how we built this kite. Here is the link. How-To-Build-a-Chinese-Dragon-Caterpiller-Kite. The video that is attached to the instructable is actually really short and I wanted to make it longer but my phone died and I could not get a better one. This kite is awesome when it flies in the air. We had it flying really good after 3 attempts.

I decided while I was on instructables to go ahead and enter the design in a contest and I was wondering, if you guys would help me out and vote for it. I would appreciate the help. The link to vote is here,http://www.instructables.com/contest...14/#loginModal All you have to do is click on the vote button under the kite picture. Thanks in advance

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.1%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 50 25.1%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 47 23.6%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back