Klir 7" fleece alternative?

exnisstech

Grumpy old man
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
20,727
Reaction score
33,721
Location
Ashland Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a klir di7 v2 for 1/2 off open box BF deal at $109 I couldn't pass it up since I've been wanting to add a roller to my WB 330.7. Anyone know of an alternative to the klir 50 micron 7" fleece. I rather go with 100 maybe even 200 micron since my socks were 200 micron. I can run 50 micron if I have to I guess but would rather not long term. Thanks in advance.
 
https://preconfilter.com/Not sure if steve carries anything more coarse than 50 micron but it wouldnt hurt to ask and see what your options are.
Personally I see no issue with 50 micron in the case of filter rollers
 
https://preconfilter.com/Not sure if steve carries anything more coarse than 50 micron but it wouldnt hurt to ask and see what your options are.
Personally I see no issue with 50 micron in the case of filter rollers
50 may be fine. TBO it really doesn't look that fine compared to my reefmat floss which is supposed to 200 IIRC. I just installed it today see I'll how it goes. Thanks for the info.
 
I am almost out of the first product launch stock yet if you want a compostable, plant-based alternative that is not going to make a mountain of landfill and leach plastics/ polyester in to your reef: https://www.gaia-reef.com

The 17 cm at 6.69 inches might work.

The restock should have much lower prices and many more sizes this spring 2025.
I picked up a klir di7 v2 for 1/2 off open box BF deal at $109 I couldn't pass it up since I've been wanting to add a roller to my WB 330.7. Anyone know of an alternative to the klir 50 micron 7" fleece. I rather go with 100 maybe even 200 micron since my socks were 200 micron. I can run 50 micron if I have to I guess but would rather not long term. Thanks in advanc
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new