Klir Di4 second unit

Evaaron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see to run two units they should run off the same contoller and some kind of Y cable for motor power, I dont see this option on any of the retailers website though. On a coralvue video looks like the second unit cost less ($219 vs $249) since its just a y power cable and no controller.
My question is where? Do I need to purchase the second unit directly from Coralvue?

Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see to run two units they should run off the same contoller and some kind of Y cable for motor power, I dont see this option on any of the retailers website though. On a coralvue video looks like the second unit cost less ($219 vs $249) since its just a y power cable and no controller.
My question is where? Do I need to purchase the second unit directly from Coralvue?

You can email us directly at [email protected]. One of the reps will be able to help you efficiently. Thank you!

OP
OP
Evaaron

Evaaron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just as an update for anyone else looking for this information, support just provided me a link to a website to purchase a Y cable.
CoralVue's website is misleading "Add a second (slave) unit for $219.99" right from http://www.klirfilter.com/ " as it will actually cost you MORE to run a second unit as a slave since you have to purchase 2 full price units and then an additional Y cable from Coralvue which was cheap at $3 plus about $5 in shipping cost. But this should be fixed on the website to accurately reflect the true nature of the transaction.

Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just as an update for anyone else looking for this information, support just provided me a link to a website to purchase a Y cable.
CoralVue's website is misleading "Add a second (slave) unit for $219.99" right from http://www.klirfilter.com/ " as it will actually cost you MORE to run a second unit as a slave since you have to purchase 2 full price units and then an additional Y cable from Coralvue which was cheap at $3 plus about $5 in shipping cost. But this should be fixed on the website to accurately reflect the true nature of the transaction.

Thanks for the heads up... we are looking into that ! :)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 43.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back