KLIR4 newest version with new sealed fleece

Item Price
125.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

I.AM.MR.MIKE

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2020
Messages
382
Reaction score
248
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was used in my Reefer 250 for a while and worked flawless with my custom printed tray. I changed over to the RM 500 yesterday. It still works great.
$125 obo shipped in US. Soaking now to clean it-may have some discoloration.

KLIR4 and all that came with it plus half a fleece roll and a new sealed fleece.
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new