• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Koji Wada Pink Nepthea

nivekid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I have a few healed frags of Koji Wada Pink Nephea available. They each measure between 1”-2”. Asking $60 each. Shipping is typically between $50 & $60 for FedEx overnight. Please PM your zip code if interested and I’ll let you know. If your local in the Los Angeles area I’m happy to arrange local pickup. Below is a photo Of the frags taken under white light:

Koji-Wanda-Pink-Nepthea by Devin Christensen, on Flickr

Thanks,
Devin

OP
OP
nivekid

nivekid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the healed frags are spoken for. If you are still interested I am cutting a few more frags this weekend. PM me for details.

OP
OP
nivekid

nivekid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I had two frags open up. Let me know if you're interested. Can ship out first thing next week.

Gabe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any frags available?
I got my Koji Wada from Pieces of the Ocean and I believe they had a few last week during the live sale still. Not sure if they were spoked for, but if OP isn't around here anymore, you should look to them and with the avoided shipping, could save some moolah. OP - if you are around, I will leave that out.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 93 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back