• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Korallin c1502 Calcium Reactor

Arcticwolf

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
658
Reaction score
297
Location
Thornton
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this used thinking I would need it to help control my alk levels but have been dosing with no issues. Part of my hesitation setting it up is my lack of ca reactor experience. The other part is space. I really don't have any room to set this up so I'm willing to part with it. This setup will include the c1502 with ca reactor lid, pH port, co2 tank and regulator and a bag of media. Pump works great and everything on the tank seems like is in working order. I also have spare screws for the lid and a couple of older pH probes that may work, I'm not sure. For obvious reasons, I can't ship so local pickup only please. I'm in Sarasota but am willing to meet up within reason. I'll also be in Orlando mid June if you're in that area. Asking $350 for everything.

20190522_235731.jpg 20190522_234354.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bump
 
Would you be willing to just ship everything except the tank, or can you not take the regulator off? Ill pay 350 and shipping or trade you for a ghl 2.1 Master doser
 
Still available
 
Bump
 
Price lowered to $350. Found a bag with an extra solenoid and an aqualifter pump to go with it
 
20190715_123642.jpg
All included in sale
 
Bump
 
I’ll take it if you decide to ship 60643
 
I’ll take it if you decide to ship 60643

Not sure I'm able to ship a co2 tank, but I can ship the rest if you want to cover shipping costs
 
I don't think so. I haven't set it up to check, but I suppose I could run it down
[/QUOTE what you think the whole set up weighs roughly 75 pounds and tour zip code
 

Not sure, I can only estimate, but with the media and tank, easily 75 lbs, if not more. 34232 is where I'd be shipping from
 
Do you want to sell the lid with the probe holder separately?
 
Not sure, I can only estimate, but with the media and tank, easily 75 lbs, if not more. 34232 is where I'd be shipping from
Ok I just threw in Orlando for fun and it was 110 bucks to ship ups ground.
 
Yeah I figured shipping would be a beast. Still would end up costing less than brand new.

Do you want to sell the lid with the probe holder separately?

No, thank you though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new