KorD's future Nem tank

As the power outage continues to make out neighborhood quiet, I can say I am.not helping the matter. Yesterday at 13:00 I started up my generator and it is still running. My neighbor's can deal with the noise because I plan on not having any tank issues.
The tank is all worked into the generator and also our fridge. Still not sure how much longer we are going to be without power, but I'm just glad I had this in my garage for incase purposes.
I knew there was a reason I got a generator that can run half load for 15 hours :)
IMG_20190609_172529804_HDR.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new