Korilla c1502 calcium Reactor

mguili1947

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2014
Messages
182
Reaction score
19
Location
Ronkonkoma Long Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased a Korilla c1502 calcium Reactor used almost new.Can anyone guide me on setup.I only used 2 part and this is totally new to me. Oh their is a spot to install a ph probe
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new