Kraken lead acid battery connection

  • Thread starter Thread starter reely989
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reely989

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2022
Messages
343
Reaction score
234
Location
Auburn
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dumb question here guys but I bought a lead acid battery recommended in another thread from Amazon. I can’t connect it to my kraken though because the bolts are too big. Is there a workaround for this or do I need a different battery?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new