• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kraken Zoa

Ben Seaver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these frags. Kraken zoas. $100. Shipping NOT included
DOA guaranteed. Pic must be taken within first hour of delivery, in originally opened bag. Sealed from vendor.
IMG_2838.JPG
IMG_2625.JPG
IMG_3200.JPG

OP
OP
Ben Seaver

Ben Seaver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to be 100% transparent I’ve had these a while and am not 100% definite they are krakens. I remember getting them off a live sale a while back. Had a couple friends who are knowledgeable tell me that’s what they were. I’m sure that will upset some ppl

JAMSOURY

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just to be 100% transparent I’ve had these a while and am not 100% definite they are krakens. I remember getting them off a live sale a while back. Had a couple friends who are knowledgeable tell me that’s what they were. I’m sure that will upset some ppl

Looks like krakens to me though!

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.7%
Back