kraylen

  • Thread starter Thread starter benny z
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
kraylen - you might want to see the chalice showoff thread for the story behind this piece. lol!
 
I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I mean, I see your chalice but you're not doing a very good job of making me want it :)
 
Send chalice, not pics of failed chalice-keeping. RCFTL.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new