• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ktar's Acan Growout

austx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been in touch with richie and jorge and we have an update coming on the frags. You can pm me for more info or wait for the update to get posted by richie, not sure how soon he will be able to get that up. Just wanted to let everyone know there has been communication since there hasnt been any updates the past month.

rosko23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys Richie has all acans. I'm out of the growout. Sorry for lack of updates. My life got too busy. I added 3 of my acans to substitute for losses. Tokyo sunrise, solar flare and eye of yashi

austx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw the email today Erick and I've been meaning to get pictures up just been swamped with family the holidays getting sick and work. Richie and I had some trades a few months back and he ended up sending the acans to me. I received six total, three of which were replacements added by Jorge. They had lost a little color but are slowly getting them back under the t5s and reefbrite led stunner strip I have setup. Quick disclaimer, the pictures are the best I could do and the colors are definitely better in person. The first pictures were with daytime lights and leds, the second pictures were led only.

Polyp Count:
(took a guess on all the names)

tiger tail2?- 4p+2b
tigertail2.jpg

tigertail2led.jpg

Eye of yoshie: 8p+ 1b
eyeofyoshi.jpg

eyeofyoshiled.jpg

weaponsofmassdesign

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect! Thanks! I'll try to go back through the thread later and see if I can figure out for sure the names of the questioned ones.

weaponsofmassdesign

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you're right on the Tiger Tails 2, the one you're not sure on I think are the Snake Eyes and I believe the Carnival Candy had the green centers.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 98 44.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 75 33.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back