Kyburbn (Bourbon Country Corals)

20230926_180323.jpg

Welcome Welcome to R2R!
 
Good morning everyone. I'm bad about social media and staying connected so after speaking with Rev at Reefapalooza TX I am going to try to connect with folks here on R2R and share some experiences and our current tank build.
I am a retired Army veteran and currently work for the Army as a DA Civilian. My wife of 35 years and I also run a small saltwater business for the past 6 years called Bourbon Country Corals LLC in Elizabethtown. We have a 80g lagoon, 140g Red Sea peninsula, and our newest build a 480g peninsula we call the 480g Double Barrel. We also have a shop in our home stuffed with tanks, coral, fish, inverts, equipment and more. We love this hobby and have met some incredible people. We love to learn and share our experiences

Harvey Casteel (Kyburbn)
Fun fact:
Couple of years ago, I worked on a boiler for Jim Beam in Boston. Stayed in Bardstown. One of the coolest jobs I've worked on. Scored a bottle of Knob Creek Limited Edition for those who worked on the job. Haven't and don't plan to open it anytime soon.

Did make it to Elizabethtown for dinner one night. Lots of stories from those trips that I could share.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Good morning everyone. I'm bad about social media and staying connected so after speaking with Rev at Reefapalooza TX I am going to try to connect with folks here on R2R and share some experiences and our current tank build.
I am a retired Army veteran and currently work for the Army as a DA Civilian. My wife of 35 years and I also run a small saltwater business for the past 6 years called Bourbon Country Corals LLC in Elizabethtown. We have a 80g lagoon, 140g Red Sea peninsula, and our newest build a 480g peninsula we call the 480g Double Barrel. We also have a shop in our home stuffed with tanks, coral, fish, inverts, equipment and more. We love this hobby and have met some incredible people. We love to learn and share our experiences

Harvey Casteel (Kyburbn)

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new