LA Divers Den SPS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dough
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dough

Reefing since '95
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
320
Reaction score
259
Location
Lawrenceville, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LA always has nice chunky sized SPS frags FS. I’m not looking to spend money on named frags, and I want want a frag that is larger than a “postage stamp”.

With that said, does anyone have experience with keeping their chunky frags long term?
 
I'm 0/1 in DD wild acros. Lasted like 4 days before RTN.
The Red Planet I got from the DD Aquacultured section is doing great.
 
I've always had success with DD sps corals. They aren't always the prettiest or most flashy, but they are a nice size and a quick way to fill out sections of your tank. I get tired of paying the same amount of money for a barely 1inch frag as I do for a full DD colony. Plus, they have a pretty good policy where they will refund your money if it dies within a certain amount of time. I can't remember exactly what it is but I remember it being pretty decent.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new