Lakeviewink 120g

Woo hoo congrats and good luck!
 
Very cool overflow. Looking forward to the progress. What are the plans for the tank? SPS? LPS? etc...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Very cool overflow. Looking forward to the progress. What are the plans for the tank? SPS? LPS? etc...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just transferring my existing system which is equal parts SPS,LPS and Zoas. 7 fish with a LTA as well.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351510485.283197.jpg


Changeover 95% complete. I will get some better photos as soon as I have a little time and I move a few things around in the tank.

It took me just around 15 hours to move everything into a 100g Rubbermaid, move the old monstrosity out, new beauty in, and put everyone into their new hacienda. So far, no casualties as far as I know, though many Nassarius and Hermits are unaccounted for.

Thanks for viewing.
 
very good to know that the move went pretty well. hope it keeps going well for yah. :)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new