Lakeviewink's 200 DD BareBottoM Beauty

I don't know why, exactly, but it has been difficult to keep it happy. My learning curve has been huge since getting it. At least it's still alive lol. It's definitely not an easy acro in my book, it's been challenging to say the least.

That is interesting. It has always grown well for me. Where do you have it located in the tank? Mine is up high under T5's in med-high flow. Hope it comes around and starts doing well for you.
 
That is interesting. It has always grown well for me. Where do you have it located in the tank? Mine is up high under T5's in med-high flow. Hope it comes around and starts doing well for you.

Medium light/LEDs - high flow

How much flow do you think you're running through your overflows?

~1500gph. My return pump is rated at 1750gph so if I allow for a bit of head loss that's what I estimate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new