• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LaMotte WaterLink and Disks

Item Price
900
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,135
Reaction score
10,440
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am selling my WaterLink tester I have had for less than a year it comes with around 20 disks and a carrying case along with the accessories with little to no signs of being used. Retail cost of over $1,300. $900 shipped. It has the ability to test 8 parameters at once and is extremely easy to use. Great for a fish store or business as well. Learn more here: https://www.forestry-suppliers.com/Documents/4043_msds.pdf
IMG_3447.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new