Lanthanum

  • Thread starter Thread starter 221745
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
2

221745

Guest
View Badges
Hi all,
Just got my ICP test results back and my Lanthanum is 11.4 ug/l up from, to low to detect, 2 months ago.
I have never used any Phos removers. All things I have used I have researched and Google says zero for lanthanum.
I run a filter mat and protein skimmer 24/7. My phosphate is 0.06 I am at a loss to find the source of it or what to do about it. Any information would be appreciated.
 
No reason to think about lanthanum. Ignore it. It might be real or a test problem, but is no concern. :)
 
That is the answer I like to hear. Thank you for your help, and putting my mind to rest. Much appreciated.

You're welcome.

Happy Reefing. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new