• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large Biohazard Bounce Mushroom

BReefer13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2019
Messages
223
Reaction score
110
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all,

I hope everyone is doing okay. I am in the process of cleaning one of my tanks, I have this beautiful huge biohazard bounce, he wont have a spot in my SPS tank because of flow, thus me selling it.

I am looking for $350.00 shipped. It is 2.5" and its bubbles are around half an inch already.

IMG_2490.jpg


Thank you very much!
 
Received the shroom today, very healthy and nice packing. A+++ seller.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new