• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large Calcium Reactor Setup

Item Price
$850
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TangGang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
275
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my full Calcium Reactor Setup. I needed to go a different direction and never got this running. It includes everything in the pictures:
- Large Korallen-Zucht reactor (never used). - $175
- CarbonDoser Electronic CO2 Regulator V2.0 (used less than 1 month). SOLD
- Milwaukee Instruments MC122 PRO (used for 5 months). - $80
- Kamoer FX-STP Peristaltic Dosing Pump (Used). SOLD

tempImagepBaYiN.jpg
tempImagerF5FYU.jpg
tempImageeEnFJN.jpg
tempImageOfoz4X.jpg
 
Last edited:
Interested in carbon dosser and kamoer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new