• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CalcRX Complete Setup - Pickup Only

Item Price
750.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

TL1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2020
Messages
396
Reaction score
396
Location
Richmond
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$750 OBO. Local pickup only.

Reef Octopus CalReact 220 (DC)
CO2 Art Regulator & CO2 Tank
Kamoer FX-STP (screen has some backlighting issues, but the unit remains 100% useable and adjustable)
PH probe. (PM1 available if desired)
Some spare media.
Tubing and fittings
CO2 Check Valve.

I've had this for a few years, and I ultimately settled on a full softy tank, so there no longer a need for this and it has been taken out of service.

20260714_182144.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new