Reef Octo CR3000 Calcium Reactor Setup - Local Pickup

Item Price
750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

wickedxreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2023
Messages
213
Reaction score
107
Location
Buda
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a Reef Octo CR3000 calcium reactor (Varios DC pump model), rated for tanks up to 580 gallons.

Included:
• Nearly full reactor loaded with media + NeoMag
• Half box of Reborn media (enough for a full refill later)
• Kamoer FX-STP2 feed pump (with 3D-printed mount)
• Planted Aquariums V1 carbon doser
• 2× CO2 bottles

Everything except one CO2 bottle is about 5–6 months old.

Asking $750 — sorry, no trades.
Local Pickup only. Message if interested
IMG_0068.jpeg
IMG_0064.jpeg
 
Selling a Reef Octo CR3000 calcium reactor (Varios DC pump model), rated for tanks up to 580 gallons.

Included:
• Nearly full reactor loaded with media + NeoMag
• Half box of Reborn media (enough for a full refill later)
• Kamoer FX-STP2 feed pump (with 3D-printed mount)
• Planted Aquariums V1 carbon doser
• 2× CO2 bottles

Everything except one CO2 bottle is about 5–6 months old.

Asking $750 — sorry, no trades.
Local Pickup only. Message if interested
IMG_0068.jpeg
IMG_0064.jpeg
What part of Texas are you in.? I leave in Odessa.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new