LARGE Derasa Clam

  • Thread starter Thread starter twotangs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

twotangs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
301
Reaction score
83
Location
Shermans Dale PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This clam I have had for five plus years. It is close to 10 inches long when extended. Primarily golden in color with iridescent blue on the edges, nice happy health clam.
Asking $60.00, Pickup in Shermans Dale, PA
Note that I have seen flatworms in my tank from time to time, Clam should be dipped or placed in QT for a period of time to make sure no hitch hikers come along.



clam1.jpg



Clam2.jpg


Clam3.jpg
 
Do you ship by chance?
 
That's a happy clam :)
GLWS
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new