• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large Eclectus Mushroom - Shipping Available

james-vader

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I have another Silver Dollar plus sized Eclectus mushroom available for sale. You can see the size of this guy in my hands and is a great size for any collector. The Mushroom is much brighter that the image portrays and pics don't do it justice. I would like to get $300 shipped for this guy. Please reach out if interested.

Overnight FedEx shipping From Phoenix AZ. 2 Hr DOA. Pictures of the dead/damaged coral must be taken and sent within 2 hours after delivery. Delivery must be taken on the first attempt. Not responsible for shipping delays.

Recommended ship out days are Tuesday and Wednesday

hds4216

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice size, I just got a tiny one for $200. This is def worth the extra $$ for one about three times the size.

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice! GLWS!

I'm curious on the growth of these. Do they start as orange and then get reds and greens after similar to other jawbreakers? Thanks!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back