Large frag plates

  • Thread starter Thread starter LukeV
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LukeV

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
143
Reaction score
33
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
Where does everyone get the large frag plates to grow chalice frags on?

Thanks
 
Tavertine at Home Depot they come in 4 inch and 2 inch. Boil the sheet of 2x2 and the back will come right off. FYI not sure if that's the correct spelling of the tiles...
 
I have been looking for these for months, did anyone find any? I found some at a booth at Macna but I would like to find a steady supply.
 
Aquarium Specialty is where I got mine. They carry the Alternative Reef products.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new