large hotel reef in Bangkok thialand...

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so a while back I found this thread where a guy had a hotel in BKK where he had a massive reef in there. anyone know what the name is. I am heading back there this spring and would love to stay ther or at least stop by and see the reef. :D

I did a search but nothing came up...any help would be great!

U

User1

View Badges
That is it - also you can search another forum and enter 50,000 litre tank in a boutique hotel (Bangkok , Thailand) - should pull up the thread there that is worth a read. I seem to recall it being around Weekend market, Jatujak area.

OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is it - also you can search another forum and enter 50,000 litre tank in a boutique hotel (Bangkok , Thailand) - should pull up the thread there that is worth a read. I seem to recall it being around Weekend market, Jatujak area.

yup that's the one. could not remember if that thread was here or there...

U

User1

View Badges
I'd suggest you head over to the other forum and read through the build. While I understand the Sea World or other aquarium jabs this isn't neither of those nor are they trying to be. I do not believe it is in anyway shape or form similar to the 20,000 gallon home aquarium that Eli built or another lad who I can't remember his name, but it is still unique and will take time to mature. Mature means stocking corals, fish, and of course growth.

Simple home aquariums on a smaller scale obviously fill in much quicker is my point. The hotel is working on an order of magnitude more than us.

Back