• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large MRC media reactor...$90 shipped.

Item Price
90
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BZOFIQ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
6,323
Reaction score
4,975
Location
NYC
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is a large media reactor. $90 shipped.

Could be converted to a nice skimmate collector with a little bit of DIY - the size would be perfect.

Anyway, $90 shipped to your door via Brown Truck or whoever is heading your way.

This thing is heavy duty. See pics.

1760972934733.png


1760972960635.png


1760972994933.png


1760973021091.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new