• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large OG Bounce

Item Price
850-1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Hamm Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Price is shipped.
Standard 2 hour DOA, not responsible for any delays, but I will always try to make things right if the issue is outside of the buyer’s control.
Item must be reported with a picture within 2 hours of delivery.
Once I receive the picture and DOA is verified you will have the choice of replacement coral, or credit toward next purchase. Buyer is responsible of shipping fees of the replacement. Credit does not count towards shipping.

1 900
2 1000 SOLD
3 850 SOLD pending pickup
20230215_152415.jpg

Last edited:

SerenitysMommy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price is shipped.
Standard 2 hour DOA, not responsible for any delays, but I will always try to make things right if the issue is outside of the buyer’s control.
Item must be reported with a picture within 2 hours of delivery.
Once I receive the picture and DOA is verified you will have the choice of replacement coral, or credit toward next purchase. Buyer is responsible of shipping fees of the replacement. Credit does not count towards shipping.

1 900
2 1000
3 850
20230215_152415.jpg

Pmd

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back