• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LARGE OG Bounce

Item Price
1,500 OBO
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BrightReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
156
Reaction score
73
Location
Bay Area, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling one of my oldest OG Bounce. This is LARGE and pictures can’t really do it justice. I prefer local pickup near San Jose, CA but can ship if local pickup doesn’t work out.
89D1FFAD-6C61-4F8F-B4A1-BBA95DB0EB2E.jpeg
7862BED4-F06B-40E3-93ED-9F51EA786B57.jpeg
 
Selling one of my oldest OG Bounce. This is LARGE and pictures can’t really do it justice. I prefer local pickup near San Jose, CA but can ship if local pickup doesn’t work out.
89D1FFAD-6C61-4F8F-B4A1-BBA95DB0EB2E.jpeg
7862BED4-F06B-40E3-93ED-9F51EA786B57.jpeg
Any extra of those jawbreakers, about 1.5 hours away
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new