Large orange nudi id.

Senor_Minty

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2024
Messages
47
Reaction score
48
Location
Detroit
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what kind of nudi this is? About ping pong ball size. Found under a favia colony. Was in my Coral qt system. Last thing put in there were wild Aussie LPS. Have not noticed any unexpected coral death or damage. First pic is the bottom and second from the top.

Thanks in advance.

PXL_20260628_151602788.MP.jpg PXL_20260628_151322851.MP.jpg
 
Could be. It is keeping itself balled up. I'll get a pic when it moves again. Ideally I will keep it in a rack if I can ID and get good food source.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new