• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large pagoda cup FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter jstuver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jstuver

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
497
Reaction score
30
Location
Provo, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large pagoda cup that I am thinking of selling. It's colors range depending on light from a blueish color to a pinkish color and it is probably 10-12" I will measure it for sure.
I have no idea where to even begin on price so I am thinking $125 but willing to look at offers.
I would prefer local pick up and am located in Provo, Utah but if you would like it shipped I am sure we can work something out at the buyers expense.

Some pics:

You can see it here in my small tank:
IMG_9732-1.jpg


You can see it here right in the middle:
IMG_9185.jpg


And right here on the right towards the bottom, in this one you can see a mark on it where my gorgonian was laying on it while in coolers when I was moving tanks a few weeks ago but it is coming back and should completely healed again soon.
IMG_9721CR2.jpg


I also have a rock with about 8 purple/blue colored rhodactis mushrooms on it for $50 and I have a gorgonian that I would sell for $25 if interested to offset shipping charges:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new