• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large piece of Pukani with rainbow BTAs

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have this huge piece of Pukani (about 20 lbs) with a lot of rainbow BTAs on it (at least 18 ranging in size up to 7-8”). It also has a patch of Superman monti on it though the BTAs have knocked it back a bit.

I would like $600 or best offer for it. Would also be open to potential trades. I’ve been offered that much in trade at the LFS but would hate to destroy such a nice piece of rock. Hoping that somebody would want this as a centerpiece in a clownfish harem tank. Pickup in NJ only. Thanks

75F91431-1013-4581-ADC3-FE3873952651.jpeg

OP
OP
G

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure, I have extra of these rainbow anemones. All of them from the same original mother. Send me a PM including where you're located.

OP
OP
G

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, the large piece of Pukani with all the anemones is gone. I do have some loose anemones that are clones. Not sure it's worth shipping though - I normally sell them for $50 but the additional shipping would probably make it not worth it.

Justin Teufel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

how big are the remaining anemones that you have? I’m in Paramus. What town are you in? If possible if you have what I am looking for we could meet somewhere close.

Justin Teufel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just came back from a pickup for one of these 5-6 inch rainbow anemones. @GoingBroke88 was a really rad guy to meet and very pleasant to have a mini conversation with about anything related to aquariums. My anemone is acclimating to the tank nicely as we speak and my clownfish are already curious. I will definitely look forward to meeting up with him again in the future! He was very generous with the size and price of the specimen and it was really healthy when I had picked it up. Get to meet him yourself and see what he has to offer! you will not be disappointed!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 65 34.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back