• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large Powder Blue named Stacy WYSIWYG :)

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralmonsters.judy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2025
Messages
2,116
Reaction score
1,149
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
My fellow reefers meet Stacy 😊

Stacy is an adult Powder Blue measuring in at 6 + inches.

I am big on quarantining my fish and making sure they are fully ready before they are placed in their forever reefs.

Stacy has been with me for about a month now. She/he (Full disclosure, I have not sexed this fish but for the purposes of this post lets call it a her 😊 )

Take a look at her in the video. Click to see Stacy eating
Like most powder blues, she is extremely active. This video was taken at feeding time. I wanted to make sure you guys can get a good look at her. If you are interested, she is available.
 
Since I already a powder blue thread going i figured I would post the available ones here. Stacy is the 5th Powder Blue I show :)
I have 7 Large available at this time. Starting at 5 1/2 inches on the first tank and up. All the same price $150
Meet my powder blues. As of 8/12, 7 Left
 
Each new shipment is kept in individual systems for 3 weeks in low levels of copper. After the three-week period, I transfer them to their permanent system until they are sold where they are also kept in low copper levels to avoid parasites. With the exception of the ones that do not tolerate copper of course. Like my wrasses, dragonets, etc. I keep them for so long I name them lol.

In addition, they are all kept in outside systems in the Miami heat. As you know, warm waters also kill parasites and keep fish very happy. Corals is an entirely different story.

My wrasses, dragonets and other picky fish are kept in a system that has a huge production of Atlantic arthropods. They eat all day so they do really well. No fish leave here if they are healthy and eating. It is very important that they are eating. If they are not eating they will die. I always encourage all of you to look at them eating before you purchase them. Hency by obsession with videos.

Let me know if you have any other questions. :)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new