Large Red Haddoni Carpet Anemone

Dragonboas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
75
Reaction score
24
Location
SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Rare Red Haddoni Carpet Anemone. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
But I’m not ready for it! One day! One day!!!
Haha everyone's ready for a giant haddoni. Really this thing makes me want to set up a tank specifically for it as the centerpiece. One day I will get more display tanks.
 
Bump. Was able to get a much better picture. Added it to the post.
 
Bump.
 
Bump price drop $1100 shipped.
 
bump
 
bump price drop $1000 shipped.
 
Bump price drop $700 shipped. On sale for the week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new