• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large selection of Acros available

JPergamo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large collection of acro frags available, individual pics of colonies and some frags as well upon request. Below is a price list with a sample of a few pieces of my sticks. Prices and pieces of all ranges from common low end to higher end stuff. Everything listed is not everything available as there are other high end pieces in limited quantities.
WYSIWYG update 1.jpeg

Many of you have been by to see the collection first hand and it only continues to grow.

I am located in Babylon NY and can meet within reason if needed, and can also ship to those who wish.

Pack pricing is always an option. Feel free to contact me via text at 7186406414 or DM on here.
If shipping the standard DOA rules apply and I will absolutely work with anyone that suffers loss at the hands of shipping.
Happy reefing
-James
Screenshot_20210515-204319_ColorNote.jpg

martens32

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy with confidence!!!! I have bought a ton of frags from him, always oversized and amazing colors. He’s the man.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%

Back