Large Tank Manufacturers

I can get you the info of my contact I used through the fish gallery. I didn’t have any issue, customer service was great. The tank arrived in a massive crate. Thing weighs a little over 1000lbs empty so that was a total headache to get inside. Luckily I have some gym buddies who look like silverbacks LOL!

The tanks 8’x30”x30” if and when I do it again I will definitely go 10’ x 36”+x 28” tall. I’m 6’5” and I cannot reach the back bottom. The bottom itself it a pain and I’ve got long arms. Just keep that in mind. Lmk if you have any other questions!

I would appreciate the contact information. I have sent two request online and have not heard back from them.

I am leaning towards the 10' tank but it all comes down to how much extra the 2' bumps the price up and is it worth the extra $$.

I know the height is going to be a struggle when it comes to reaching the back bottom. I would love to go shorter and deeper but any more than 30" will stick past this post. So I figured I would just to leave the back open for swimming space.
20190213_203553.jpg
 
+1 for AGE. Got a 84x36x26 1 inch off bottom and 3/4 inch low iron walls about 6 months ago, craftsman ship and powder coated steel stand is amazing. Steel stand is 2x2 tubular steel 1/4 inch thick walls, and has adjustable feet for leveling.

20190211_052916.jpg
20190210_153752.jpg
20190121_185708.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new