Large Toadstool Available

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2016
Messages
1,928
Reaction score
3,642
Location
Ocala, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large toadstool in my 240 that I am offering up for sale/trade. It stands about 14-16" tall and has a top about 15-16" across.

For trade I'm looking for about 20-30lbs of clean dry rock as I've run out of places for frags.

PXL_20260226_021318969.jpg


For full disclosure, I do have asterina stars in my tank and would recommend a quarantine period or at minimum a solid dip protocol unless you are likewise afllicted.
 
Following up:

I should have clarified in the initial post that this is a pick-up/meet-up only situation. Due to its size the cost of shipping would be astronomical because of the water weight...

The rock it is on also has some nice mushrooms attached that come with it.

Also, would consider trading for a nice camping style hammock stand...if someone has one of those lying around that they don't want anymore....think ENO Nomad, Turtlebug, or a Tensa4....

May 4th I will just frag it up into one of my tanks at work.
 
Was there any chance to ship that?
 
I am from Wickes Arkansas 🫩
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new