Large triggerfish pictures

predawin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. Just keen on seeing some pictures of your full grown triggerfish. Can't find anything anywhere. Especially keen to see some large bluelines

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People might be slow to respond here because they aren’t sure whether their fish has reached “full grown” status in their tank (?)

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an old video, and they are definitely not "full grown". There are four triggers in here. Clown, undulate, red tooth, and a humuhumu.

HighChiefKC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an old video, and they are definitely not "full grown". There are four triggers in here. Clown, undulate, red tooth, and a humuhumu.
What size of tank do you have? I love triggers and thinking of starting up a giant FOWLR tank for them and angels and predators. Came here looking for ideas. Unfortunately couldn’t get this video to work. Cheers!

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size of tank do you have? I love triggers and thinking of starting up a giant FOWLR tank for them and angels and predators. Came here looking for ideas. Unfortunately couldn’t get this video to work. Cheers!
This tank was a 450 liter acrylic tank

Here is the YouTube link to the same video. Clown tang swimming circles around the competition
I have figured out that some browsers do not like some videos. I'll qill be sticking to YouTube links from now on.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back