• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large WWC yellow tip colony

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Rshahnyc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
689
Reaction score
215
Location
New Rochelle
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
IMG_6754.jpeg
IMG_6749.jpeg

Let me know if I’m off base with the price. I need this back R corner space for a WD and a something or another.

I broke off a large piece earlier when it was encroaching on my goldenrod colony, that piece is now a mini colony so I feel comfortable letting this one go.

It’s bigger than my hand IMG_6761.jpeg IMG_6762.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new