Larger anthias

Zach136378

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2025
Messages
293
Reaction score
84
Location
Kent
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I was wondering what species of anthias that shops can regularly get in large or species that get large.
 
Thanks for replying so fast my lfs had a male and female in one of the females are not eating so I may just get the male and female that are
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new