LAST CHANCE: 11% off Sitewide ends @ midnight!

When are you guys going to announce the Black Friday MAP deals?

Some brands have already relaxed MAP (link). Others lift their restrictions tomorrow. More will on Monday. The remainder on Black Friday. We will be releasing a bunch of doorbusters that are exclusive to MD over the next 11 days as well. :D

Jeff @ Marine Depot
 
Awesome! Thanks Jeff! Hoping ecotech does something so I can get a deal on those Radions in my cart!! LOL
 
Awesome! Thanks Jeff! Hoping ecotech does something so I can get a deal on those Radions in my cart!! LOL

This will probably be the least MAP-restrictive Black Friday in our history. Most brands are participating in some capacity or another. ;)

Jeff @ Marine Depot
 
That’s great to hear!! Although that just means I end up spending more in the long run!
 
That’s great to hear!! Although that just means I end up spending more in the long run!

We are offering 0% APR financing for 3-6 months on orders $300+ for qualified shoppers so you'll have plenty of time to pay! That way you won't have to make any equipment compromises.

You can actually get pre-qualified now, it's super fast and easy: https://www.marinedepot.com/financing

Jeff @ Marine Depot
 
We are offering 0% APR financing for 3-6 months on orders $300+ for qualified shoppers so you'll have plenty of time to pay! That way you won't have to make any equipment compromises.

You can actually get pre-qualified now, it's super fast and easy: https://www.marinedepot.com/financing

Jeff @ Marine Depot
I already am!! worst case scenario I’ll use that
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new