LAST DAY to enter to win a free show on MACNA! And, Father's Day Coupon Code for Passes.

MACNA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW - MACNA is just a few months away. Where has time gone?

We have a hotel promotion that ENDS TODAY JUNE 15th! Anyone who has booked their room for Wednesday or earlier at our MACNA hotel (book through macna.org/stay to get our $49 rate that DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY RESORT OR HIDDEN FEES!) will be entered to win a pair of tickets to a show Wednesday night!

https://www.facebook.com/216130091836276/photos/gm.639836476374789/1709546262494644

The team has been running some secret polls on FB and IG to figure out which show is most popular so we don't send you to a show you don't want to see :)

AND this weekend only, because Dad's are awesome, we have a special promo code for $15 off Full Acess Weekend passes! This is the pass that gives you access to the exhibit floor, speakers, workshops, interest group meetings - EVERYTHING except the banquet and reception, which you can add as well if you'd like.

USE CODE: TreatDad
AT: macna.org/attend
Code expires end of day 6/17/18

June 15 Hotel Contest.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back